It’s been about 2 years 4 months since I left South Korea and came back home to the Midwest. It’s been closer to 2 1/2 years since I last wrote a blog post. As you might imagine, a lot has changed in my life since that last post.
I won’t be going into any depths about those changes, but suffice it to say that – as the title suggests – I am loading Project Nrdygrly v 3.0 and this will be my data notebook.
What might you expect to read in the future?
- Parenting Stuff
- I have the most gorgeous and amazing 1 year old son. He is my heart.
- Work/Social Stuff
- I’m a single mom trying to make it all happen.
- I was recently laid off and am trying to find my niche in the world.
- Health Stuff
- I need to lose weight and get healthy for myself and my son.
- To kickstart that, I’ve just signed up today as a Beachbody coach.
- Recipes/Crafty Stuff
- I like to make things.
- Pinterest is my Muse.
- Nerdy/Geeky Stuff
- C’mon now, you had to know that was coming.
As a means to help make myself accountable, I will be recording the results of Project Nrdygrly right here. It is my hope that through this exercise, I will be able to entertain, help, educate, and inspire others who are at similar crossroads in their lives.
To those who had been following my blog while I was in South Korea – I hope you enjoy the new format!